Friday, November 30, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: TPTB LOVE CARLY SO MUCH THEY MAY HAVE TWO OF THEM!

Color me shocked everbody. As of November 30th, Sarah Brown's (the original Carly) website has confirmed she is coming back to the show. I repeat, SARAH BROWN IS RETURNING TO GENERAL HOSPITAL. Yeah, you read that right. I just checked outside, but there are no pigs flying and as far as I know, hell did not freeze over.

Mysteriously enough, her site did not say she was resuming the role of Carly, and rumors have it that she is the new Sarah Webber (which I refuse to believe b/c Sarah Brown's Carly was so good at hating Liz.) I do not have any clue where this leaves Laura Wright, but I hope she is not of the shuffle.

What would have been good is if she came on as Charlotte "Carly" Roberts, but of course TPTB already fudged up that would-be good story.

If these scab writers are responsible for the return of a multiple Emmy winner, then long live this damn strike! More details to come as I get them...

No comments: