Saturday, October 13, 2007

CALLING HAIR MAKEUP AND WADROBE!

Jason is hot either way but I must say im not crazy about his hair..and I love Em but they need to tone her makeup down a tad..Robin needs a new more mature look to go with her new attitude of independence!!.. She has too much of a childish appeal. Maybe she can get some tips from Sam on being sexy! Now for my favorite all round star.. LuLu. She has a great look, great hair, great wadrobe.. two points for her stylist! Back to Jason.. it is weird how he was ultra hot with Sam, I guess Liz made him go..maybe Lucky can talk to Jason about his hair stylist..we all remember when Lucky was sporting the long locks(ieekk).. I must say that hottie Dr Leo can pull it off though ;)~ I like him!! Till next time my fellow soapies!
Ciao.
LABC

No comments: